- Missa "O magnum mysterium" by Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina
- Duo Seraphim clamabant by Samuel Scheidt
- Angelus ad pastores ait by Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck
- Resonet in laudibus by Roland de Lassus
- Hodie Christus natus est by Claudio Monteverdi
- Hodie Christus natus est by Heinrich Schütz
Founded in 1977, The Ron Freeman Chorale typically performs music of the Renaissance and Baroque periods but also presents works by 19th and 20th century composers. The group is comprised of some 20 voices and often performs 16th century a cappella works, sometimes for double choir. For many years, the chorale has provided Good Friday services at the Franciscan Monastery in Washington, DC.
The concert was presented on Sunday December 7 at 3 pm at the Church of the Covenant in Arlington, Virginia.